Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW News and Rumors » Angelica from POTC4 meet & greet begins April 15 at Walt Disney World

Discuss Walt Disney World news and rumors including character news, press releases, closures, openings & more
the topic is closed |
4/4/2011 2:21 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Stitch Kingdom just tweeted the following: Angelica from POTC4 meet & greet begins April 15 at Walt Disney World, next to Pirates League in Adventureland... Stitch Kingdom is normally a reliable source so hopefully this is true! We had heard rumors that she would be at Disneyland and possibly WDW but hadn't heard anything since then so this would seem to confirm those rumors.

We will be in WDW starting April 14th so if this is accurate we will be sure to be there for her first day!

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
+1 permalink
4/4/2011 7:19 PM
Loren
Peter Pan
Loren

Sadly, I'm out of town that weekend, so I won't be able to check if she arrives at Disneyland. Disney Parks Blog said that she's supposed to be appearing with Jack Sparrow...at least they said it in the comment section. So, she's supposed to be out here sometime. I'll be sure to check it out the weekend after.

--
Visit Castles, Capes & Clones for discussion about the entire Disney Universe - from Disney (Castles), Marvel (Capes) and Star Wars (Clones)!

Like Castles, Capes & Clones on Facebook

Follow Castles, Capes & Clones on Twitter

Follow Castles, Capes & Clones on Google+
+1 permalink
4/4/2011 8:05 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Hopefully she will be coming to DL as well! Her arriving at WDW on April 15th has now been confirmed by the Disney Parks Blog! Cant wait to meet her next week!

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
+1 permalink
4/9/2011 5:56 AM
Loren
Peter Pan
Loren

PeterPanFan Wrote:
Hopefully she will be coming to DL as well! Her arriving at WDW on April 15th has now been confirmed by the Disney Parks Blog! Cant wait to meet her next week!

While I haven't seen photos yet, I've heard that Angelica joined Jack Sparrow yesterday for meet-and-greet at Disneyland. I'm going to check it out today when I'm there. Will share photos if she's there!

--
Visit Castles, Capes & Clones for discussion about the entire Disney Universe - from Disney (Castles), Marvel (Capes) and Star Wars (Clones)!

Like Castles, Capes & Clones on Facebook

Follow Castles, Capes & Clones on Twitter

Follow Castles, Capes & Clones on Google+
+1 permalink
the topic is closed |