Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Disneyland General Discussion and Trip Planning » New Music Video! Which Disney friend makes you Smile Big?

Discuss Disneyland Resort character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
the topic is closed |
4/22/2015 11:30 PM
Timotheus10
Chip 'n' Dale
Timotheus10

Hey guys,

I wanted to share my latest video with all of you. It's all about how Disney friends make me smile big:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ebSMET7KqE

Along with that, I wanted to ask you. Which Disney friends make YOU smile big? And what special memories make you smile big?
0 permalink
4/26/2015 11:37 PM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

Timotheus10 Wrote:
Hey guys,

I wanted to share my latest video with all of you. It's all about how Disney friends make me smile big:

Along with that, I wanted to ask you. Which Disney friends make YOU smile big? And what special memories make you smile big?

Here's the link.
0 permalink
4/28/2015 10:36 PM
Timotheus10
Chip 'n' Dale
Timotheus10

Hey guys. The link that I gave you doesn't work, because I took down the original video. I only did that to update it a bit with new footage here and there. Here's a new link to the video: Smile Big
edited by Timotheus10 on 5/1/2015
0 permalink
4/29/2015 4:26 PM
Timotheus10
Chip 'n' Dale
Timotheus10

I also have a new M-VLOGS episode up. In this one, I basically get reunited with some of my friends. One of them being Stitch at the VISA Meet n Greet. Enjoy: M-VLOGS - Episode 7: A Disney Reunion
edited by Timotheus10 on 5/1/2015
0 permalink
the topic is closed |