Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » 7 Dwarfs Meet and Greet

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
6/8/2015 5:21 PM
wolfingtonj
Minnie Mouse
wolfingtonj

My daughter is going to Disney World for her first time with her friends in 2 weeks. She really wants to see the 7 Dwarfs. Are they a rarity at Disney World or are they usually out and you just need to know where to find them?
0 permalink
6/8/2015 5:26 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

wolfingtonj Wrote:
My daughter is going to Disney World for her first time with her friends in 2 weeks. She really wants to see the 7 Dwarfs. Are they a rarity at Disney World or are they usually out and you just need to know where to find them?

Special Events only. Christmas parties for definite, and I am not sure if they're out at Halloween too.
0 permalink
6/8/2015 5:31 PM
wolfingtonj
Minnie Mouse
wolfingtonj

ok thanks. I thought that was how it was but I was hoping
0 permalink
8/8/2015 8:31 AM
DisneyDuckLover
Thumper
DisneyDuckLover

Yeh they're at Halloween too, but it was a strict "one group picture per party" policy which really annoyed me

--
Blog: http://DisneyDuckLover.blogspot.co.uk
Twitter: www.twitter.com/DisneyDuckLover
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/disneyducklover/
--
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR PHOTO UPDATES OF MY TRIPS TO THE PARKS!
0 permalink
8/8/2015 9:12 AM
OswaldMickey
Chip 'n' Dale
OswaldMickey

Last christmas I was lucky. They took a picture of me and my mother, of me alone and a couple with my camera to. We started to line Up at 17:30 😀. Line was over 2 hours when party started.
0 permalink
8/8/2015 3:04 PM
HippyDisneyGuy
Chip 'n' Dale
HippyDisneyGuy

You can at least meet Dopey at Epcot(he signs autographs). He meets back in Germany. Snow White meets there as well. I wish they did meet more often than just the Halloween and Christmas parties(no autographs). One way to "see" them is the "Electrical Parade" at the Magic Kingdom...most evenings. They are entertaining and will sometimes interact with the crowd. She will LOVE the Mine Train at Magic Kingdom!!
Hope she has a great trip.
0 permalink
8/8/2015 3:49 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

HippyDisneyGuy Wrote:
You can at least meet Dopey at Epcot(he signs autographs). He meets back in Germany. Snow White meets there as well. I wish they did meet more often than just the Halloween and Christmas parties(no autographs). One way to "see" them is the "Electrical Parade" at the Magic Kingdom...most evenings. They are entertaining and will sometimes interact with the crowd. She will LOVE the Mine Train at Magic Kingdom!!
Hope she has a great trip.

When did Dopey join Snow White? What did I miss?
0 permalink
8/8/2015 10:37 PM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

I don't think they've had Dopey out recently at Epcot, unless it was a character training event.
-1 permalink
8/8/2015 10:53 PM
HippyDisneyGuy
Chip 'n' Dale
HippyDisneyGuy

Oops...sorry if I miss spoke. I asked my wife to confirm...It has been over a year(heck could have been several lol) since we met Dopey at the wishing well in Germany. Seems like yesterday! All of the meet & greets and dates all just run together. We have been to WDW, DL & DLP just since April...to many great memories to keep straight! Lets hope they bring him back!!
0 permalink
8/8/2015 10:57 PM
HippyDisneyGuy
Chip 'n' Dale
HippyDisneyGuy

We are almost sure that you can still meet Snow White in Germany...But who knows...could be wrong too! Darn budget cuts...
0 permalink
8/9/2015 11:12 AM
twor
Peter Pan
twor

Yes Snow White still meets everyday at Epcot and the Magic Kingdom. Dopey hasn't been with Snow White at Epcot for years although last year he was occasionally popping up with Snow White at the Magic Kingdom but that seems to have stopped as well.
0 permalink
8/13/2015 5:40 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

They HAVE moved Snow White (and Mary Poppins) from their spots on Main Street to the Hub area.
0 permalink
8/13/2015 7:54 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

I wish they'd leave them in one place - it makes my job more difficult! LOL.

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
8/13/2015 3:15 PM
twor
Peter Pan
twor

Last week they were on Main Street again.
0 permalink