Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » MNSSHP 2015

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
8/5/2015 7:28 PM
Dancer_Jonathan
Minnie Mouse
Dancer_Jonathan

Besides me. Is anyone else going to MNSSHP this year?
0 permalink
8/5/2015 8:03 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

We are!

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
+1 permalink
8/6/2015 1:50 AM
Wezz
Mickey Mouse
Wezz

I am! Hopefully they have some new meet&greets this year..
+1 permalink
8/6/2015 9:17 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

We hope so, too, but sadly I don't think we'll see much change.

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
+1 permalink
8/6/2015 9:21 PM
HippyDisneyGuy
Chip 'n' Dale
HippyDisneyGuy

We will be going...cant wait!! Its always an amazing evening. This will be our fifth year in a row. The previous two years we have gone on two nights because we love it so much!! This year just one night but then we are sticking around to catch the first Christmas party...love the MNSSHP way better though.

Lets all hope for the best for the characters. Our goal is to meet just one new rare character. That's all I ask. We have had some good luck over the last few years. The highlight rare character for us in 2011 was Dr. Facilier & the Prince's, 2012 it was Bullseye & Lotso, 2013 was Boo & Jack Skellington, 2014 was Gov Radcliff, The Hag & Gideon....In other words, I am always happily surprised by who shows up! We are also planning on going to the resorts to Trick or Treat and find Louis (Princes and the Frog) and the 3 Caballeros....they will be new for us and awesome to meet!
Here is my wishful thought lol....You never know but since the Villians event (was a failure) had such a huge turnout, maybe they will try to mix in a new character from that....Oogie Boogie maybe? Heck, just bring out the "Inside Out" characters please....the lines would be a mile long but it would be amazing.
+1 permalink
8/7/2015 1:44 PM
Dancer_Jonathan
Minnie Mouse
Dancer_Jonathan

I'm hoping that Maleficent and The Queen meet this year for everyone.
0 permalink
8/9/2015 1:03 PM
tekenaar
Chip 'n' Dale
tekenaar

Wezz Wrote:
I am! Hopefully they have some new meet&greets this year..

I didn't know that you also visit Character Central Wezz :P

Welcome !!!

--
Please click the banner below to visit Disneywheels characters
0 permalink