Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » Help about the fate and availability of Nick & Judy from Zootopia at WDW, who wants to meet them?

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
the topic is closed |
5/6/2016 6:29 PM
SnowFox
Mickey Mouse
SnowFox

Hi there. I'm new member here and I want to post this message since I was worried about how the fate of those Disney Characters go.

"Zootopia" is now my favorite movie, and Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps are my favorite characters. You have all probably heard now that they appear on the Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party at Magic Kingdom Park here at Walt Disney World, and at Disneyland (At DCA) and Disneyland Paris you can meet them at Disney Parks. Unfortunately, I want to hug, kiss, and give autographs with them, but I could not at Walt Disney World, since they don't have their own character experience here. I also could not afford to go to Disneyland because it's in California and it's expensive to travel and also too hot here. I will try to be patient and wait for a while, but I am worried about their fate and availability here at Walt Disney World. It makes me depressed and wanted to cry if they are getting withdrawn. I wanted to Nick & Judy to be permanent characters and make it as popular as Stitch from Lilo & Stitch or any other popular Disney animals because they seem to be a great fit here, I'm also trying to not go against other Disney Characters through. If you like Nick & Judy and you like to meet & greet with them but can go to Walt Disney World, I encourage everyone on this website to send an email to: [email protected]

Or, you can write letters to:

Walt Disney World Guest Communications
P.O. Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

Tell Walt Disney World that you wanted them to get those characters to become meetable and maybe keep them permanently. I really want to make sure they are available to meet & greet by later this year, or by 2017. I really wanted those cute and fluffiest characters to be meetable and WDW is never enjoyable at all for me without Nick & Judy to meet and greet guests here. I wanted to meet them with Hugs, kisses, and autographs and not just watch them perform in the Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party Parade at Magic Kingdom. I really wanted my to make sure that there is a character experience for my favorite characters in the future hopefully either later this year or next year. They fit very well in the parks. And Zootopia is a great Disney movie, if not one of the best Disney Movie.

So everyone, I would like you to start writing letters to WDW guest communication or send emails to [email protected]! If you can, it will be nice that you plan to go to guest relations at WDW to chat about if or make sure Nick and Judy meet & greet are being planned and that they would fit well and really huggable. And that WDW is better and more exciting and fun when Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps are out for regular meet & greets and even better they also have been permanent Disney characters. Again I want to happen by later this year or next year. Thank you and good luck on getting Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps to regular meet & greet and hopefully become permanent Disney characters in the parks!
edited by SnowFox on 5/6/2016
0 permalink
5/7/2016 6:20 PM
twor
Peter Pan
twor

I appreciate what you're trying to do and they should really be out meeting guests at WDW but all they'd do is just cut other characters to have Nick and Judy out.
0 permalink
5/7/2016 6:36 PM
SnowFox
Mickey Mouse
SnowFox

ssaamm Wrote:
I appreciate what you're trying to do and they should really be out meeting guests at WDW but all they'd do is just cut other characters to have Nick and Judy out.

So, what characters can most likely to be cut for them if it happens?
0 permalink
5/8/2016 1:50 PM
twor
Peter Pan
twor

SnowFox Wrote:
ssaamm Wrote:

I have no clue but it's just the way it tends to be now. Part of the reason Aurora, Tigger, Winnie and Chip and Dale were cut from Epcot was to add Baymax, Joy and Sadness.
0 permalink
5/8/2016 10:14 PM
SnowFox
Mickey Mouse
SnowFox

ssaamm Wrote:
SnowFox Wrote:
ssaamm Wrote:

I have no clue but it's just the way it tends to be now. Part of the reason Aurora, Tigger, Winnie and Chip and Dale were cut from Epcot was to add Baymax, Joy and Sadness.

If in Animal Kingdom, It will most likely to replace Chip and Dale and if possible, move them to the character dining place.
0 permalink
the topic is closed |