Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Collector's Corner » Trading Vinyl Tsum Tsums

Discuss everything from Vinylmations, Pins, ornaments and more!
the topic is closed |
8/23/2016 10:00 PM
quiddity
Mickey Mouse
quiddity

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here and I am not sure if this is the proper venue for trading the vinyl Tsum Tsums.

If so, here is my Trade List:

http://www.tsumtsumcentral.com/VUCT36939_quiddity_TsumTsumVinylCollectionTradeList.aspx

and here is my Want List:

http://www.tsumtsumcentral.com/VUCW36939_quiddity_TsumTsumVinylCollectionWantList.aspx

If this is not the proper place for trading, can someone point me in the right direction of where I can trade? Also, is there a way to trade at the Parks (like with Pin Trading)?

Thanks for any help you can give....

rob
0 permalink
8/28/2016 7:37 PM
quiddity
Mickey Mouse
quiddity

8/28 - I just updated my Trade and Want list.
0 permalink
9/6/2016 9:30 PM
quiddity
Mickey Mouse
quiddity

9/6 - And I updated my list again.
0 permalink
11/20/2016 4:48 PM
NancyBurke
Mickey Mouse
NancyBurke

Hi! I just joined this site and this may sound odd, but I have just started collecting the mini vinyl tsum tsums in the smallest size only. I am fascinated with these miniature versions of all the tsum tsums and I don't know why, but the smaller the better! I bought my first few in the three pack stacking sets, but once I opened them and held the smallest size, I didn't care about the medium and large ones. The only place I've managed to find the small size individually is on Ebay, however. I looked thru your trade/want list, and unfortunately I don't have any to trade with you. But if you have any extra small ones, I would be interested in purchasing them from you.
0 permalink
11/21/2016 6:45 PM
CB_DREAMER
Mickey Mouse
CB_DREAMER

Nancy I have some mini's to trade but I don't have my wants list done. I know I got a mini Figaro yesterday that is a duplicate... I will be putting a list up hopefully soon!
0 permalink
1/10/2017 9:21 PM
fils
Mickey Mouse
fils

I have a mini Elsa I am willing to trade!
0 permalink
2/12/2017 8:05 AM
rhoman71
Mickey Mouse
rhoman71

Does anyone have a good way to trade vinyl tsum tsum's . We have tons of duplicates In Disney and Marvel and looking to trade for ones we are in need of from Disney season 3 & 4 mainly? We are updating our trade list.
0 permalink
2/12/2017 8:06 AM
rhoman71
Mickey Mouse
rhoman71

Does anyone have a good way to trade vinyl tsum tsum's . We have tons of duplicates In Disney and Marvel and looking to trade for ones we are in need of from Disney season 3 & 4 mainly? We are updating our trade list.
0 permalink
2/12/2017 10:39 AM
I only collect the small size and I still need the small Happy, Jafar, Lady, Lucky, Sebastian, Ugly Ducking and Zero. I have extra of small Donald, Sneezy, Minnie, and Pluto. Since I do not collect the other sizes, I want to get rid of a medium size Pooh, Alice, Olaf, Perry, Piglet, Genie, and large size of Minnie, Ugly Duckling, Jimini, Thumper, Goofy, and Chip.
0 permalink
2/12/2017 10:40 AM
NancyBurke
Mickey Mouse
NancyBurke

Apparently I wasn't logged in!

I only collect the small size and I still need the small Happy, Jafar, Lady, Lucky, Sebastian, Ugly Ducking and Zero. I have extra of small Donald, Sneezy, Minnie, and Pluto. Since I do not collect the other sizes, I want to get rid of a medium size Pooh, Alice, Olaf, Perry, Piglet, Genie, and large size of Minnie, Ugly Duckling, Jimini, Thumper, Goofy, and Chip.
0 permalink
6/20/2017 12:20 PM
ldavis2533
Mickey Mouse
ldavis2533

I am looking for Flynn Rider vinyls. Our local stores never seemed to get any of Series 5 except for the Pastel Parade. Does anyone know of a good way to track him down?
0 permalink
8/11/2017 1:03 PM
Gkearley67
Mickey Mouse
Gkearley67

Would you be willing to sell the tsum tsum of the med and large sizes?
0 permalink
8/12/2017 12:23 AM
NancyBurke
Mickey Mouse
NancyBurke

Gkearley67 Wrote:
Would you be willing to sell the tsum tsum of the med and large sizes?

Yup! I'd be more than happy to sell them. In fact, I just added them to eBay a couple of days ago to try to recoup the cost of purchasing some of the three packs in my quest to get specific small characters.
This is what I have avaiable:
Large- Chip, Thumper, Minnie, Jiminy, Lady, Goofy, and Ugly Duckling.
Medium- Maleficent (3), Kermit (2), Piglet, Perry, Alice, Olaf, Tsparkle Daisy.
I charge a low shipping of 2.85 for the first item and all others ship free.
I just started putting these on ebay, and just sent out my first two orders yesterday, so I don't have a seller "rating" yet. I know that big "0" can scare people away, but I'm anticipating my first sales to get a 100% rating, and that should take care of it quickly!
Below is a link to my seller page and listings. I am "acharmingplace5". I believe they are fair market value from the searching I did, but I'd be willing to work with you to negotiate a lower price if you bought a bunch of them. I have many Disney charms for sale as well, and will be adding many more very soon.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/acharmingplace5
0 permalink
8/12/2017 12:24 AM
KnightRider
Mickey Mouse
KnightRider

Ok this may be off-topic, but has anyone checked out my 'WDW Trip Report' thread?
0 permalink
8/12/2017 1:03 AM
NancyBurke
Mickey Mouse
NancyBurke

Hang on just one minute there my friend! I was just looking thru your photos on your thread and noticed a couple of very familiar faces in those pics! Are you friends with Tom Bricker and his wife, Sarah? As a photographer, I recognize fellow Disney shutterbugs when I see them as well as their iconic photos.
0 permalink
8/12/2017 2:17 PM
KnightRider
Mickey Mouse
KnightRider

Were not really really close friends we just happened to catch each other at Walt Disney World.
0 permalink
8/12/2017 2:39 PM
NancyBurke
Mickey Mouse
NancyBurke

You've got some really great indoor shots and I'm wondering what camera and settings you used? I always struggle with indoor shots and get so frustrated! I just got another camera that I am hoping works better for indoor than my current canon eos rebel t5i when we go back in a couple of months. The last pic of Rapunzel is the best! But it looks like natural lighting as well. I wish there were better lighting for photos in all the indoor restaurants and attractions that have no natural lighting!

KnightRider Wrote:
Were not really really close friends we just happened to catch each other at Walt Disney World.
0 permalink
8/12/2017 4:26 PM
KnightRider
Mickey Mouse
KnightRider

I havent posted Day 5 because i havent gotten around to it lol
0 permalink
the topic is closed |