Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW News and Rumors » RUMOR - Nick & Judy from Zootopia are heading for Epcot!

Discuss Walt Disney World news and rumors including character news, press releases, closures, openings & more
2/15/2017 8:43 PM
IanDLBZF
Mickey Mouse
IanDLBZF

Late breaking news!
There is a rumor going around (and has been since around November) that Nick & Judy from Zootopia are going to officially start meet and greets at Epcot most likely in the former Disney Visa Character Meet & Greet. The person behind the rumor (@DCharacterNews on Twitter) has not mentioned any specific details at this point, but I do believe it could be announced pretty soon. Additionally, there has been mentioned that a third character MAY be joining them, and at this time I don't know if that will be the case. But should there be a third character, at this point I am leaning towards the likelihood that it may either be Clawhauser or Flash, but haven't heard anything about the mysterious third character. Also this past weekend, Nick & Judy's data has been added to PhotoPass for their meet and greets at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. And once they do start meeting, they will no longer be in the Street Party at MK, and could possibly be replaced by Launchpad McQuack and Scrooge McDuck from DuckTales (just in the Street Party).
This is a developing situation, please stay abreast as updates could be provided as soon as they become available. If something does get announced I will let everyone know.
Sources:
http://www.wdwthemeparks.com/rumors/2017/01/18/nick-and-judy-from-zootopia-coming-to-epcot
https://twitter.com/dcharacternews/status/821915452687388673
edited by IanDLBZF on 2/15/2017
0 permalink
2/16/2017 1:49 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Thanks for spotting this! Hopefully both things are true.

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
+1 permalink
2/18/2017 1:23 AM
Mitchell
Tiana
Mitchell

I'd kill for Clawhauser ahaha

--
Heya, I'm Mitchell

Next Trip: 25th Anniversary!

Follow my twitter @MitchellDisney for tweets!

Please check out my YouTube channel! https://t.co/8wbANN35lK including Vlogs from my Disneyland Paris holidays
+1 permalink
2/18/2017 10:37 PM
frnds
Mickey Mouse
frnds

I would be so happy if Launchpad McQuack and Scrooge McDuck would be in the Street Party!
+1 permalink
3/2/2017 6:35 PM
IanDLBZF
Mickey Mouse
IanDLBZF

Update: KennyThePirate informed me via Twitter a few days ago that there will not be a third character joining Nick & Judy, rather there could be a third possible change likely. With the recent Oscars win, an announcement seems possible THIS MONTH.
I have no further information on what this rumored third change will be, but we may find out!
0 permalink
3/22/2017 1:07 PM
IanDLBZF
Mickey Mouse
IanDLBZF

Another Update: I am hearing a rumor that may be linked to this one - regards that "third possible change." That rumor states that Moana will be ending her M&G at Hollywood Studios on 4/16 and sometime afterwords will be heading for Magic Kingdom. With that said the rumor all adds up - Nick & Judy will move from the Street Party at MK to Character Spot at Epcot, while Moana will move from One Man's Dream at Hollywood Studios to somewhere in Magic Kingdom. Keep abreast!
0 permalink