Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Tsum Tsum Game Discussion » Please Help Account Reset?!

A forum to discuss the Tsum Tsum Plush game
2/20/2017 6:07 PM
Madolche
Mickey Mouse
Madolche

Hello, I recently decided to purchase rubies for my first time and ended up getting Surprise Elsa among others! I was very excited/happy.
I did this through paypal. Well I had it working earlier this morning, and several hours later I went to log in and my account was reset.
My Information was back to 1, I had Mickey only and couldn't find any other data. I have been playing as a Guest up until now, and while I was trying to
update my account to LINE it kept saying the servers were busy/had issues etc. Try again try again, and now it seems it's too late....

I was wondering if ANYONE has any suggestions or advice to help me recover my account/tsum tsum and information.
Will hard resetting the phone work? I haven't cleared any APP data or CACHE to do with the Tsum Tsum app.
Please and thank you on any help or words of wisdom you guys can offer.

-Cheers
0 permalink
2/20/2017 7:01 PM
Madolche
Mickey Mouse
Madolche

Please, any help? I cannot even log into LINE. Says servers not available try later
0 permalink
2/21/2017 11:16 AM
Cwong80
Mickey Mouse
Cwong80

I had the same thing happen to me today!!! I am extremely upset. I was on level 29 or 30 and I had tons of tsum tsums! I want my account back
0 permalink
2/23/2017 3:09 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

You both need to contact the customer service. Click on options in the game, then "help" and click your way to the inquiry form. If anyone can help it's them. I would not do anything to the phone personally unless they tell you to change something.

I've heard of problems with guest accounts, that's one of the reasons why they are trying to push users to Line accounts. All I can say is my account is through Line. I've had two phones dying on me since I started playing and could just reinstall and access my account again.
0 permalink
6/18/2017 2:19 PM
googat07
Mickey Mouse
googat07

I had my account deleted before and it was awful because I had at least 75 different tsum tsum and was past level 50. They said there was nothing they could do to fix it and good luck restarting. I was so mad I quit playing for months. I am back again though and once again addicted lol
0 permalink