Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Disneyland News and Rumors » Disneyland March 11 updates

Discuss Disneyland Resort news and rumors including character news, press releases, closures, openings & more
3/11/2017 5:34 PM
laotahn
Mickey Mouse
laotahn

I just had a pretty awesome day at Disneyland, but I was informed by a cast member at the Royal Hall of the following change
1) Merida will no longer appear by the royal hall at a scheduled time. She will arrive at irregular times in Fantasy land. She has been moved to make way for the trio of Aladdin/Jasmine, Belle, and Rapunzel outside the hall. Royal Hall princesses are now "random."

Unofficial change: Moana did not appear on a regular photo line. She is doing story time shows with families. Did not get a confirmation of whether this is permanent.
Pocahontas did a meet & greet in New Orleans square on March 10! Neat!
edited by laotahn on 3/11/2017
0 permalink
3/22/2017 11:23 AM
wolfingtonj
Minnie Mouse
wolfingtonj

So the princesses will be any and not include Belle anymore? Will it still be the same 3 for the whole day? Or will they randomly change out during the day?
+1 permalink
5/11/2017 11:59 PM
laotahn
Mickey Mouse
laotahn

I think they may include Belle...and I think Belle will probably go back in the Royal Hall after the movie interest dies down - I think they wanted Belle available any given day. You can sometimes meet Peasant Belle by the front gate.

I don't know whether the cast changes during the day - it probably does, just based on who's able to make it out on the current day. The Hall sign no longer reflects who is inside.

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner!
0 permalink