Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Disney Gaming and Apps » Nintendo is the Disney in the video game market.

Forum for discussion about Disney video games and apps
5/4/2018 6:48 AM
BernardWells
Mickey Mouse
BernardWells

Hi all,

So I see all these articles being posted by other fanboys as 'ownage' about how Nintendo isn't good at making core games or doesn't like making mature games. But is that really a bad thing? I've always thought of them to be like Disney. 1. They're both very successful. 2. They're both unchallenged in family friendly markets. 3. Both of their entertainment is nice, simple, feel good entertainment. I would rather be successful than respected by a group of people who would not hesitate to abandon me if I screwed up. And besides; if I was a CEO at Nintendo making tens of millions I could afford to start a private company and fun my own personal hardcore games as my pet projects and not have to worry if they turn a profit or not.

Any suggestions?
edited by DisneyDan on 5/5/2018
0 permalink
7/27/2018 1:00 PM
elinarobin
Mickey Mouse
elinarobin

There is a great news for the gamer actually that a new brand of video game has already released to this market named Nintendo. For details regarding such game, you may contact with gmail support that definitely helps you.
edited by elinarobin on 7/27/2018
0 permalink