Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Disneyland Paris Discussion and Trip Planning » Inventions Brunch Official Topic - UPDATED 26th September 2016!!

Discuss Disneyland Paris character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
pages: 1.. 60 61 |
1/5/2017 6:26 PM
Mitchell
Tiana
Mitchell

Dopey and Snow White Wrote:
How do you find out what the brunch theme will be? I know it will be revealed on here but we are going in March and would like to book with plenty of time! Thanks

I'm afraid that Inventions are no longer officially revealing themes anymore

--
Heya, I'm Mitchell!

Next Trip: June 28th -July 1st

Follow my twitter @MitchellDisney for tweets!

Please check out my YouTube channel! https://t.co/8wbANN35lK including Vlogs from my Disneyland Paris holidays!
0 permalink
1/9/2017 10:58 AM
Dopey and Snow White
Stitch
Dopey and Snow White

Oh. That's a shame. We are there on a Sunday this time and wanted to try the brunch out. But not if the theme is something we won't enjoy. Now we don't find out we will just have to see. Maybe just do the inventions dinner twice instead. Thanks anyway

--
''I only hope we don't lose sight of one thing, this was all started with a mouse and a dream.''
0 permalink
1/17/2017 1:29 PM
Dopey and Snow White
Stitch
Dopey and Snow White

Hi. Does anybody know how much the brunch is for adults and children? I have looked online and I can't find an up to date price? I know the average inventions dinner is 65 euros for adults and 35 euros for a child but is the brunch more expensive or the same? Thanks

--
''I only hope we don't lose sight of one thing, this was all started with a mouse and a dream.''
0 permalink
1/29/2017 11:14 AM
manu91700
Peter Pan
manu91700

pour le brunch 70e adultes et 35e enfants
0 permalink
4/30/2017 4:30 PM
NicholasEersels
Mickey Mouse
NicholasEersels

Jardisney Wrote:
This is the now the official discussion thread for the Inventions Brunch, at the Disneyland Hotel, Disneyland Paris.

For our guidebook page about Inventions, click here.

For my blog review of Inventions, click here.

Dan.
(Apologies to Jardisney for hijacking his post, lol.)

----------------------------

The updated list as of 26th September 2016:

2/10 100 Acre Wood (Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dale, Eeyore, Tigger, Rabbit and Piglet)
9/10 Farmer (Mickey, Minnie, Three Pigs, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, Chip and Dale)
16/10 Cinema (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Daisy, Chip, Dale and Clarice)
23/10 Princess (Snow White, the Seven Dwarfs, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto)
30/10 Halloween (Frollo, Jafar, Mr Smee, Captain Hook, Scrooge?)
6/11 Cusinier (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Chip, Dale and Max )
13/11 Christmas (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Chip, Dale and Christmas Elves)
20/11 Fairy Tale (Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Chip, Dale, Rapunzel and Flynn)
27/11 Aristocats (Marie, Berlioz, Toulouse, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Chip and Dale)
Exceptional date: Thursday 1st December Princess (Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dale, Suzy, Perla, Jaq, Gus and Cinderella)
4/12 - NO BRUNCH (hence the Thursday date, above)
11/12 Winter Sports (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Chip, Dale, Clarice and Max)
18/12 Princess (Snow White, Seven Dwarfs)
25/12 Christmas (Clarice, ShellieMay, Angel, Clarabelle, Horace, Stitch, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Chip and Dale)
26/12 Boxing Day (Mary Poppins, Bert, 3 Penguins, Duffy, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Chip and Dale)
1/1 - currently unknown. No info provided! (I have a feeling the 3/1 date is wrong, and should be 1/1, but this is what I was told)
Exceptional date: Tuesday 3rd January New Year (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Chip, Dale, Goofy, Scrooge, Duffy, Max, Clarice, Stitch, Angel)
8/01 Princess (Snow White, Seven Dwarfs, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto)
15/01 Russian New Year (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Scrooge, Max, Goofy, Chip, Dale, Clarice, Duffy and ShellieMay)
22/01 Neverland (Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dale, Peter Pan, Wendy Darling, Captain Hook and Mr Smee)
29/01 Chinese New Year (Mulan, Mushu, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Donald, Daisy)
05/02 Oriental (Jasmine, Aladdin, Genie, Abu, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy)
12/02 100 Acre Wood (Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dale, Eeyore, Tigger, Rabbit and Piglet)
19/02 New Orléans (Tiana, Naveen, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Chip and Dale)
26/02 Frenchy
5/03 Princess (as yet unknown)
12/03 London
19/03 Under the Sea (Ariel, Eric, Mickey, Minnie, Duffy, Donald, Chip and Dale)
edited by DisneyDan on 9/26/2016
0 permalink
4/30/2017 4:31 PM
NicholasEersels
Mickey Mouse
NicholasEersels

Hello,

Does some have a list with the brunch themes at the Inventions restaurant at least till August 2017?
(I'm going to Disneyland Paris this summer, so I wanted to check which characters there would be in the restaurant)

I saw that someone posted a list from October 2016 till March 2017, but is there continuing list?

I hope someone could help me with this.

Thank you very much in advance! ;-)

N.
edited by NicholasEersels on 4/30/2017
0 permalink
4/30/2017 4:46 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Unfortunately Disneyland Paris have stopped releasing the schedule ahead of time.

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
+1 permalink
6/26/2017 9:26 PM
lsm4556
Mickey Mouse
lsm4556

Hi. Do you have the themes from 2016 for August so at least we have history to guess from. We will be at the brunch the first 2 Sundays in August and are trying to figure out what themes might be. Any help would be most appreciated.

Lois
0 permalink
6/26/2017 9:26 PM
lsm4556
Mickey Mouse
lsm4556

Hi. Do you have the themes from 2016 for August so at least we have history to guess from. We will be at the brunch the first 2 Sundays in August and are trying to figure out what themes might be. Any help would be most appreciated.

Lois
0 permalink
pages: 1.. 60 61 |