Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW News and Rumors » Pete's Silly Sideshow Character Rumors

Discuss Walt Disney World news and rumors including character news, press releases, closures, openings & more
pages: 1 2 3 |
4/27/2012 6:56 PM
Panchito
Minnie Mouse
Panchito

No known SWW changes for 2012. I think a couple of the Clone Wars Characters are getting updated (perhaps Cody & Rex), but have not heard anything about anyone new joining the M&Gs.

C3P0 was added in 2010 halfway through the event, and R2-MK was added in 2010 as well (does he count?); outside of Tano's costume update in 2011, there were no changes last year to the characters, just their locations.
0 permalink
4/27/2012 8:07 PM
GRUMPY N.Y. MIKE
Chip 'n' Dale
GRUMPY N.Y. MIKE

Your right typical Walt Disney World move change locations but dont change characters and bring some back.Its really a joke,if they dont change any characters this star wars weekend coming up and they think its ok putting the same characters 3 years straight they wont be getting our money until they bring NEW CHARACTERS!!I guess not enough people they think arent concerned with mixing up new characters but too bad we are and its the same party every year except for the hyper spce hoopa thing the same characters that have a dance off zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0 permalink
4/28/2012 11:06 AM
Drew
Minnie Mouse
Drew

I just want to say that Pete, 3 Pigs etc were always rumors. They were never 100% coming to WDW. I wouldn't post that rumor unless I knew they were being discussed or rumored and where I get that info is from trusted soruces. As others have said, it doesn't look like they are coming to WDW.
0 permalink
4/28/2012 7:21 PM
GRUMPY N.Y. MIKE
Chip 'n' Dale
GRUMPY N.Y. MIKE

The usual WDW they dont believe in rare characters,its all about DLP how sad.
0 permalink
4/30/2012 4:03 PM
jbradnash
Chip 'n' Dale
jbradnash

Panchito Wrote:
jbradnash Wrote:
Very cool .... IF the VIPS are in different themed costumes that would be VERY NICE! ... I do like the idea of mixing the VIPS with Second-Tiers .... as long as they keep changing the line up, costumes, and maybe a pop up surprise ....

Heard through the CM grapevine (which means this could be bologna) that the 4 characters will include Goofy, Donald, Minnie & Daisy and that they are all getting new costumes themed specifically to the area. Certainly excited to see new costumes if it pans out to be true!

I heard the same thing on my last trip at WDW this past weekend .... I think this might be pretty much true ... sad about not getting new or rare characters but we they will be in NEW Costumes!
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 3 |