Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Disneyland Paris News and Rumors » 20th Anniversary Celebration Train arrives

Discuss Disneyland Paris news and rumors including character news, press releases, closures, openings & more
pages: 1 2 |
5/1/2012 4:08 AM
Graham
Minnie Mouse
Graham

ohohbrandon Wrote:
there are different characters on the train?

Greetz

No, only the VIPs.
0 permalink
7/11/2013 6:05 AM
Disney girl
Chip 'n' Dale
Disney girl

I think they meet for 20 min

--
LOL
0 permalink
8/17/2013 2:02 AM
CheshireCatCutie
Minnie Mouse
CheshireCatCutie

The characters that appeared on the train when I was there in May were Chip, Clarice, Daisy Duck, Dale, Donald Duck, Goofy, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Pluto
0 permalink
8/17/2013 3:36 AM
Does anyone know why they decided to put Clarice on the train?
0 permalink
8/17/2013 8:46 AM
DisneyEmma
Peter Pan
DisneyEmma

Because she is now a VIP and a popular character in Paris.
0 permalink
8/17/2013 5:55 PM
Disney-Me
Stitch
Disney-Me

Well, it's obvious to say that she happens to be the object of affection for Chip 'n' Dale just as Daisy is for Donald and Minnie is for Mickey!!! Secondly, at Disneyland Paris, Clarice is considered to be among the VIP characters which includes Mickey and the gang!! And this in recent years has been clear and official! This is also the case at Tokyo Disney Resort unlike the US parks and Hong Kong unfortunately!

Finally, Clarice is a very popular character in Paris and in general throughout the parks where she is available such as in Tokyo!

Clarice has very special characteristics such as her cute and adorable looks, behavior, and her sassy movements!!! We Disneyland Paris fans are proud and very happy to have Clarice as a regular character in our park!!!!!

--
You have always been my dearest friend 💚 You make me feel like what your name is....HAPPY 💚
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 |