Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW News and Rumors » CURIOUS ... about Daisy's Nieces ... April, May, and June

Discuss Walt Disney World news and rumors including character news, press releases, closures, openings & more
4/7/2012 2:40 PM
jbradnash
Chip 'n' Dale
jbradnash

I was looking at the Tokyo Disneyland website ..and saw APRIL, MAY, AND JUNE used as a graphic (Daisy's nieces) ....I was impressed, actually this is first time I have seen them used on anything...It makes mewonder if they have these (super rare) Characters at Tokyo for meet and greets?

http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/en/event/spring/tdl/index.html

Look for Donald and the Nieces half way down the page ... I think it is pretty cool to them!
edited by DisneyDan on 4/15/2012
0 permalink
4/8/2012 6:47 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

To the best of my knowledge they have never existed anywhere.

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest news and rumours!

Dan.
0 permalink
4/15/2012 6:49 PM
Shiva
Chip 'n' Dale
Shiva

If April, May, and June did become meetable characters, that would be awesome! I remember reading about them in old comic books interacting with the other members of the Duck family. That said, the only Ducks I have met so far are Donald and Daisy... One duck I would LOVE to meet (though it will never happen) is Magica De Spell. Wouldn't she be a great addition to any of the parks' Halloween lineups?

--
"You have to live your life spherically--in many directions. Never lose your childish enthusiasm, and things will come your way." - Lindsey Duncan in Under the Tuscan Sun
+1 permalink
4/16/2012 10:35 AM
jbradnash
Chip 'n' Dale
jbradnash

I think that they would be great to have April, May, and June at a Christmas party with the nephews ... JUST IMAGINE 6 RARE CHARACTERS AT ONCE under the Christmas tree in town square ... it would be a character overload for me, it would give that whole children and christmas theme plus that would be a GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT TO ALL OF US THAT LOVE DISNEY CHARACTERS!

Shiva Wrote:
If April, May, and June did become meetable characters, that would be awesome! I remember reading about them in old comic books interacting with the other members of the Duck family. That said, the only Ducks I have met so far are Donald and Daisy... One duck I would LOVE to meet (though it will never happen) is Magica De Spell. Wouldn't she be a great addition to any of the parks' Halloween lineups?
+1 permalink
4/16/2012 12:06 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

We have course met Huey, Dewey and Louie numerous times, but alas the future for them looks grim. And the reason for their permanent removal would almost certainly apply to the Nieces too, so I cannot see that happening sadly
But nonetheless it would be awesome!

--

Dan.
0 permalink
4/16/2012 12:11 PM
jbradnash
Chip 'n' Dale
jbradnash

So DLP and DLT is going to remove Huey, Dewey, and Louie as well?
0 permalink
4/16/2012 12:15 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

What's happening to the poor old ducklings??

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
Halloween at Disneyland Paris 29th October 2014-2nd November 2014
Christmas at Disneyland Paris 24th December 2014 - 26th December 2014

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
4/16/2012 12:30 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

As I said in another thread, I'm not sure I'm allowed to say why. I can ask then let you all know
As for Tokyo, let's just say it's more to do with the meet 'n' greets than Parades etc. Tokyo should be fine, for now... DLP need to figure out something new in order for it to work, but no meets anymore, sadly.

--

Dan.
0 permalink
4/16/2012 12:33 PM
jbradnash
Chip 'n' Dale
jbradnash

That is SAD ... I am sure people really enjoyed them at DLP

Or the characters coming to WDW? Now that would be truly magically for US that live here!
0 permalink
4/16/2012 12:42 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

I should clarify what I meant... The meet 'n' greets are now a problem world-over. Tokyo do not do meets, so they are ok, but need to stick to the current way they present the characters in the parades (to do with what they do/don't show).

--

Dan.
+1 permalink
4/16/2012 12:51 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Do you mean meet and greets in general or meet and greets with Luey, Duey and Huey that are a problem world over?

Jees from what you've said alone, I'm dreading what is going to happen! Haha!

Martin

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:

0 permalink
4/16/2012 12:58 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Meet 'n' greets with H,D & L.

--

Dan.
0 permalink
4/16/2012 1:16 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

The problem being.. they don't come out? Or what?

Martin :0)

--

Next Trips:

0 permalink
4/16/2012 10:54 PM
Disney-Me
Stitch
Disney-Me

They got to be very popular in Paris which can be seen in their use on Halloween and Christmas last year! And because they became popular they were to become regular characters during the 20th anniversary of Disneyland Paris. They were supposed to be onboard the 20th anniversary celebration train in their 20th Anniversary "Wizardry" outfits which has already been designed, based on my knowledge! But sadly, no more Huey, Dewey, and Louie for now! Disneyland Paris will still have the 3 nephews, but they will only be behind the scenes!!! How disappointing!!!!!

let's hope that we may get to see our favorite characters once again in the future

--
You have always been my dearest friend 💚 You make me feel like what your name is....HAPPY 💚
0 permalink
4/16/2012 10:58 PM
Disney-Me
Stitch
Disney-Me

DLP might use them in the future but only in Parades and not for meet 'n' greets

--
You have always been my dearest friend 💚 You make me feel like what your name is....HAPPY 💚
0 permalink
4/17/2012 1:08 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

If they are popular then why aren't they out for meets and greets? Surely that is a contradiction of interests?

We saw them in their Halloween party in October, it is a shame they weren't out more...

Martin

--

Next Trips:

0 permalink