Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Blog Discussion » Disney Dreams... they really DO come true!

Forum to discuss blog posts from the Character Central Blog
4/9/2012 9:52 AM
Peter Pan's Shadow
Peter Pan's Shadow

Hi all LIVE from Disneyland Paris!

I wanted to share this picture with you of the awesome new Disney Dreams show at Disneyland Paris.

Of course, no characters involved, but this is way off the scale to not be showcased here!

We have seen it 5 times so far, and depending on weather, we should see it another 5 or 6 times in the next two weeks (including our second trip here in 2 weeks time).

We of course will have MANY more pictures to come of all our adventures, but wanted to share this for now

Be sure to check our Facebook page out as we have been posting a lot of LIVE character updates and photos there!

DLP April 2012 - Disney Dreams!

Dan.

Back to the blog entry...
edited by DisneyDan on 4/9/2012
0 permalink
4/9/2012 9:58 AM
Graham
Graham

Wow! What a stunning picture, I cannot wait to see this in person.
edited by Graham on 4/9/2012
0 permalink
4/9/2012 11:51 AM
Rune
Rune

That is such a stunning shot! Applause

I've seen the show on YouTube a couple of times and it's blown me away so I can't wait to see it in person later in the year, I know it'll have me in tears.

Incidentally (and I'm hoping you'll be able to answer this one through fact and not experience) how do adverse weather conditions affect the show? Is it just the pyrotechnics that suffer/are pulled or do they cancel the whole thing similar to Fantasmic (although since there are no performers I'm not sure how that works anyway) O_0 Just wondering as we all know how fickle that European weather can be.

Enjoy the rest of the performances!
0 permalink
4/9/2012 2:56 PM
DisneyDan
Administrator
DisneyDan

I can answer your question quite accurately as it happens!
We were there tonight, and it was a particularly wet and blustery night at DLP, and they ran both shows (9.30pm and 10.30pm) to the full.
So I guess the weather, unless it were to be really extreme, is not an issue.

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest news and rumours!

Dan.
0 permalink
4/10/2012 1:51 AM
Rune
Rune

Ah right, that's really reassuring to know, thank you. Enjoy the rest of the trip! =)
0 permalink
4/12/2012 10:53 AM
Frollo
Frollo

C'est magnifique!

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
Next Trip - Disneyland Paris 20th-21st April 2014
0 permalink