Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Which characters would you like to come to you park?

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
pages: 1 2 |
4/29/2012 2:04 PM
rebray10
Minnie Mouse
rebray10

Just like the title says: Which characters would you guys like to see come to your local disney park?
They can either be retired, or never officially introduced (yet).

For me, it'd be Mother Gothel fromTangled. I love that movie and I think'd she be a GREAT face character. She's so over-the-top and drmatic! A very fun villian. Maybe she'll come out for Halloween. (One can hope right?)
0 permalink
4/30/2012 5:19 AM
ohohbrandon
Mickey Mouse
ohohbrandon

I hope ever to see Rendall from Monsters and co, what is my favorite movie!

Greetings
0 permalink
4/30/2012 10:07 AM
Shiva
Chip 'n' Dale
Shiva

I would love for them to have a Mother Gothel. I think she would be a very fun character to meet.

THE character that I want to meet is Megara. Other than random appearances at Epcot or very special events (like DLRP's 20th anniversary), she is very much M.I.A.

--
"You have to live your life spherically--in many directions. Never lose your childish enthusiasm, and things will come your way." - Lindsey Duncan in Under the Tuscan Sun
0 permalink
4/30/2012 12:46 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

I think Mother Gothel would be great! There are *many* characters I would love to see come out of retirement but probably the ones I would love most would be any of the Disney Afternoon characters (Darkwing Duck, Tailspin characters, etc)... after that it would be some of the characters from some of the more recent but not as popular movies like Atlantis, Treasure Planet, and Emperor's New Groove

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
+1 permalink
4/30/2012 10:20 PM
Disney-Me
Stitch
Disney-Me

I would LOVE to see ShellieMay the Disney Bear!!!!!!!!!!!! Yzma too!! She's my favorite villain! I think she'll be a great "Animaited" character in the Parks!!! She is SO funny!!! Big Grin

--
You have always been my dearest friend 💚 You make me feel like what your name is....HAPPY 💚
0 permalink
5/1/2012 2:42 AM
Rune
Angel
Rune

Definitely agree that Gothel would be a great addition, she could swap tips about beauty and her favourite anti-ageing creams with Yzma.

I think Kuzco could be a tremendous amount of fun too, he's so arrogant yet can be really sweet too, and can you imagine him posing for a photo and having to be told he needed to get over that 'no touchy' thing? =)

Kida with her white hair and 'face paint' would be very cool.

On the subject of returning chars, in Epcot I'd love to see Mushu back in Japan & Genie back in Morocco (or Adventureland), and Robin Hood popping up in the UK & Kenai / Koda in Canada as it feels a bit empty of chars up there at times esp when the Millennium village is quiet, France alreday has a fair few chars but it would be cool to see Clopin or Esmeralda there , even doing a routine of some sort (maybe like the dancer in Morocco.)

I'd also love to see a Cheshire cat character goofing about in the parks, has there ever been one? He could be lots of fun.
0 permalink
5/6/2012 3:57 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

As far as we know, there has never been a Cheshire Cat character. Would be awesome though! I wonder what he'd look like? Like Marie maybe, but with pink stripes? Hmm.
edited by DisneyDan on 5/7/2012

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest news and rumours!

Dan.
0 permalink
5/6/2012 8:54 PM
GRUMPY N.Y. MIKE
Chip 'n' Dale
GRUMPY N.Y. MIKE

Definately in WDW parks i wish they would bring my favorite character from my favorite disney movie Hunchbackof notre dame Quasimodo.I love the pics dan and jon have with this awesome rare character.I was close to saying the hell with it were going to DisneyLand Paris on Valentines day just to get a meet and greet with him.But oh well hope one day he will be around.
0 permalink
5/7/2012 12:28 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

We've met Quasimodo three times!
Twice in Paris, and once in Hong Kong

--

Dan.
0 permalink
5/11/2012 1:41 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

They really need to bring Lotso bear to Disneyland Paris.

Also, Yzma and Gothel would be great additions to the Villains crew at Halloween.

I think that the Cheshire Cat is the best/most obvious idea ever! I think he would look great as a character. I recon he would very much need to be a rubber head with fur at the sides.

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trip: Halloween at Disneyland Paris 29th October 2014-2nd November 2014

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
5/12/2012 2:40 PM
Drew
Minnie Mouse
Drew

I've met Mother Gothel. She was cool

I would definitely like to see her in the parks.
0 permalink
5/15/2012 10:19 AM
mastromjm
Chip 'n' Dale
mastromjm

It would be great to see Oswald out and about...Drew, do you know if they have a costume for him around? I feel like one might have been used at a special event.
In addition, I would love to have Bernard, Bianca, and Orville back, as well as Pete from Mickey Mouse cartoons. A face Kuzco, although he would be seldom recognized, could be hilarious, especially if a face character Kronk was created to go with him.
0 permalink
5/17/2012 8:26 AM
Drew
Minnie Mouse
Drew

I've heard rumors that Oswald is coming and then I hear no he isn't. At this point, I honestly don't know.
0 permalink
5/17/2012 10:52 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Frollo Wrote:
They really need to bring Lotso bear to Disneyland Paris.

Also, Yzma and Gothel would be great additions to the Villains crew at Halloween.

DLP do have Lotso, they just don't use him! As for Yzma, she does exist in the US, but again, they never use her!

Us with Lotso at DLP last year...

--

Dan.
0 permalink
5/18/2012 2:25 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Why don't they use Lotso? Surely this would be a fantastic meet and greet opportunity in TSPL!

They also have Bo Peep and Bullseye too??

There should be a meet and greet with a couple of the TS characters by the entrance to TSPL throughout the day.

TSPL really lacks any atmosphere and especially character interaction.

The most random thing is. I once met Donald in TSPL and then Buzz in Toon Plaza minutes later. Why??

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

0 permalink
5/19/2012 10:17 AM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

I dunno why they dont use him and dont have Toy Story characters in TSPL... they did have the Green Army Men there for awhile... I think it would be the perfect place to have Buzz/Woody/etc and in fact in the HK version of TSPL they do exactly that.

I think DLP actually has (or at least had) a bunch of Toy Story characters beyond the normal ones as they had them in a parade at one point (unless I am getting confused with somewhere else but almost positive it was DLP)... just like the had the gargoyles from Hunchback.

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
6/25/2012 8:48 AM
TLRobben
Minnie Mouse
TLRobben

The characters I would like to come to Animal Kingdom are Flik and Princess Atta from "A Bug's Life" And I would like them to come to "A Bug's Land" in California Adventure, too. "A Bug's Life" is my favorite Disney movie.
0 permalink
2/23/2014 11:52 PM
DisneyGirlRocks23
Mickey Mouse
DisneyGirlRocks23

I love from them to bring out Meg and Hercules at Disney World as well as bringing back Flynn Rider and I would like to see characters like Prince Eric, John Smith and Tinker Bell's fairy friends come out more often.
0 permalink
4/2/2014 1:02 PM
RogerDreamfinder
Chip 'n' Dale
RogerDreamfinder

Usually, whenever I suggest a character, for some reason it happens.

Since of the more recent events, I would say they need more Oswald meet and greets, especially in California.

--
My only purpose in life is to make people LAUGH! -Roger Rabbit

"One little spark lights up for you!" -Dreamfinder
0 permalink
4/3/2014 12:53 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Oswald to Paris please!! 😍😍

--

0 permalink
pages: 1 2 |