Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW News and Rumors » The MAGIC of Characters are STILL there at MK!

Discuss Walt Disney World news and rumors including character news, press releases, closures, openings & more
4/29/2012 4:10 PM
jbradnash
Chip 'n' Dale
jbradnash

IF you believe hard enough .. dreams do come true! I had a great 35th Birthday Surprise recently!
0 permalink
4/29/2012 6:16 PM
rodnyelectro
Minnie Mouse
rodnyelectro

Awesome I wonder why they do not do group pic! Congratulation!
0 permalink
4/30/2012 5:10 PM
jbradnash
Chip 'n' Dale
jbradnash

I was very LUCKY and BLESSED ..... I was too overwhelmed to get all the photos I wanted ... but it was STILL MAGICAL!
0 permalink
4/30/2012 6:33 PM
rodnyelectro
Minnie Mouse
rodnyelectro

jbradnash Wrote:
I was very LUCKY and BLESSED ..... I was too overwhelmed to get all the photos I wanted ... but it was STILL MAGICAL!

good.. by the way do you know how to get a group picture at hollywood studio? I want to take a pic with Goofy and Tigger together... do you know how to do that?
0 permalink
4/30/2012 8:32 PM
Maleficent Freak
Chip 'n' Dale
Maleficent Freak

I would love to have a group shot like that. How many characters were in there?

--
Connor
Follow me on Instagram for Disney pictures!
connor_rudolph
0 permalink
5/1/2012 3:39 AM
Rune
Angel
Rune

Ohh wow, what a fantastic never-to-be-forgotten opportunity!

And a belated Happy Birthday to you too =D
edited by Rune on 5/1/2012
0 permalink
5/1/2012 8:40 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Looks like you had great fun! Happy Belated Birthday too!

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest news and rumours!

Dan.
0 permalink
5/1/2012 10:26 AM
jbradnash
Chip 'n' Dale
jbradnash

Thank you for the belated birthday wishes ... everything happens with pixie dust and magic!
0 permalink
5/3/2012 6:42 PM
rodnyhansel
Minnie Mouse
rodnyhansel

jbradnash Wrote:
Thank you for the belated birthday wishes ... everything happens with pixie dust and magic!

yeah...right....these are not pixie dust and/or magic that is you have friend at disney that help you get meet n greet... and thats not magic!! sorry but im not eating that story!
-2 permalink
5/4/2012 7:49 AM
GRUMPY N.Y. MIKE
Chip 'n' Dale
GRUMPY N.Y. MIKE

pixie dust and magic?? Usually this site is to help each other out and give advice how to get pictures with characters,not so much show off pictures and not give tips and help each other!
-2 permalink
5/4/2012 7:55 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Guys, please don't be too harsh.
People are entitled to share their experiences.
Trust me, it's near impossible to get a meet like Brad got, so SOME magic had to have been involved!!

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest news and rumours!

Dan.
0 permalink
5/6/2012 8:46 PM
jbradnash
Chip 'n' Dale
jbradnash

I am sorry if I upset anyone with sharing my photo ... it was not intended to hurt and cause issues ... I was excited and this type of thing was not ask it was a surprise to me ... Yes I may have a few friends at WDW that help me out time to time ... but these are also friends that have helped me to create magic for many other families throughout the years ... if I can and allowed ... I sometime times invite random families to join me that I have had conversations while standing in line for rides and felt a mutual connection and I love making others happy ... they DO allot of special meet and greets with MANY people that are unheard of ... I hear about these stories from my friends all the time ...

Once again I am sorry if I cause any issues ... I not a person that likes negativity and try to avoid it all cost ... nothing good comes from negative thoughts or comments ... I am truly on here to celebrate the characters that Disney has created and share any knowledge that I may have ...
0 permalink
5/7/2012 4:40 AM
rodnyhansel
Minnie Mouse
rodnyhansel

ok from me... I apologize!
0 permalink