Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW News and Rumors » Limited Time Magic - True Love Week Feb 11-17, 2013

Discuss Walt Disney World news and rumors including character news, press releases, closures, openings & more
1/18/2013 3:41 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

WDW has announced a few future events to AP holders. The first of these is "True Love Week" around Valentines day.

From the announcement:

Cinderella Castle will blush pink and red while lovebirds celebrate a week filled with royal Prince and Princess Meet 'N' Greets and limited-edition Disney Valentine collectibles.

edited by PeterPanFan on 1/18/2013

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
1/19/2013 10:35 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Paris is going to be better

I hope

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
1/19/2013 12:53 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

Well Paris so far has the better pins. Big Grin
0 permalink
1/19/2013 1:26 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Well... this is definitely an improvement for WDW so personally if we were going to WDW for Valentines day I would be pretty happy that they were actually doing *something* :P About the only time you can meet the princes (with the exception of Charming) at WDW is at the Halloween and Christmas parties so them being out is a good thing

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
1/24/2013 5:56 PM
jbradnash
Chip 'n' Dale
jbradnash

I was told that week it will be exactly like the prince and princess setup for the Halloween and Christmas parties ... usually they are out for 14th but they are going to extend it for 7 days ... it might be a good chance to see Tarzan and Jane, not sure but I am guessing since they are at the hard ticket parties
0 permalink
1/25/2013 5:37 AM
disneyphilip
Peter Pan
disneyphilip

I hope that the True Love Week will have all 10 of Disney's official Prince & Princess couples available for meet-and-greets, including Pocahontas & John Smith and Mulan & Shang!
edited by disneyphilip on 1/25/2013
0 permalink
1/30/2013 6:30 PM
asianway
Mickey Mouse
asianway

jbradnash Wrote:
I was told that week it will be exactly like the prince and princess setup for the Halloween and Christmas parties ... usually they are out for 14th but they are going to extend it for 7 days ... it might be a good chance to see Tarzan and Jane, not sure but I am guessing since they are at the hard ticket parties

The only plussing they have been doing recently is Prince Phillip and Snow Prince at EPCOT only. Sounds like from the update at Stitchkingdom, it is a MK centric event with the Princes at TST and Bert. Solid, but not as good as last week.
0 permalink
2/11/2013 7:27 PM
twor
Peter Pan
twor

The Valentines week at Disneyland started today and Anastasia, Drizella and Lady Tremaine were out today. Whats strange though is Lady Tremaines wearing her Christmas Fantasy Parade outfit, while the stepsisters in their normal meet and greet outfits.
0 permalink
2/12/2013 11:48 AM
disneyfan619
Mickey Mouse
disneyfan619

WDW has Cinderella, Snow White, Rapunzel, Auroa, and Tiana and their Princes along with Mary Poppins and Burt and they include Aladdin and Jasmine even thoguh they meet everyday. No Signutures just cards like they did for long lost friends week
0 permalink
2/12/2013 5:43 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Thank you for the reports from the parks! Sounds like so far WDW has the better set of characters out for this and it is nice they have all the princes!! I agree that the costume choice for Lady Tremain is a but strange but at least it is something different than normal. Hopefully the princes will appear at Disneyland too

--
0 permalink
2/13/2013 12:31 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

I'm waiting for my friends to report, they went to Disneyland yesterday. They're not that much into characters, but they went prince hunting at my request.
0 permalink
2/13/2013 10:11 AM
twor
Peter Pan
twor

Snow Whites Prince, Prince Charming, Prince Philip, Prince Eric, the Beast and Aladdin in his Prince Ali costume all appeared at the Royal Walk in Fantasyland at Disneyland. Supposedly Tiana and Naveen are out in New Orleans Square too. Also Wendy has been out with Peter Pan, although I'm not sure if this is for True Love Week or not.
0 permalink
2/14/2013 12:34 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

That matches who my friends have seen, including Tiana and Naveen.
0 permalink
2/14/2013 9:05 PM
Lori
Chip 'n' Dale
Lori

Here are some pictures from True Love Week.

0 permalink
2/15/2013 12:28 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

Wow, you were busy. Lovely pictures.
0 permalink
2/17/2013 6:54 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Thanks for sharing your pictures

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
2/17/2013 8:46 PM
Lori
Chip 'n' Dale
Lori

Thanks, Vala.

You're welcome, Frollo.

I went back again yesterday.

0 permalink
2/18/2013 5:29 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Thanks for sharing these Lori! I'll mention this thread in a blog post later Big Grin

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink