Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Disneyland Paris Discussion and Trip Planning » Auberge de Cendrillon Dinner on weekends

Discuss Disneyland Paris character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
2/1/2013 12:04 PM
HomerMargeLisaBartMaggie
Mickey Mouse
HomerMargeLisaBartMaggie

I seen that on saturday 2nd march sunday 17 march 2013 that disneyland park is open until 10 pm assuming that it disneyland park will be open untill 10 pm on saturday 23rd march and sunday 24th 2013 also. Does this mean the auberge de cendrillon be open for dinner during those weekends form 2nd march to 23 march 2013. Also will dreams be starting at 10 pm on weekdays in march.

Please answer ASAP.
0 permalink
2/1/2013 5:31 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

HomerMargeLisaBartMaggie Wrote:
I seen that on saturday 2nd march sunday 17 march 2013 that disneyland park is open until 10 pm assuming that it disneyland park will be open untill 10 pm on saturday 23rd march and sunday 24th 2013 also. Does this mean the auberge de cendrillon be open for dinner during those weekends form 2nd march to 23 march 2013. Also will dreams be starting at 10 pm on weekdays in march.

Please answer ASAP.

You need to keep an eye on responses you are getting elsewhere. Again you have asked this on other forums and personally I think there is nothing more to add to that.

You can get reservations 60 days out. The only people who can tell you for sure if dinner is available those nights is the restaurant hotline. You have reached the 60 days mark last week. Give them a ring and ask.

Dreams starts at park closing. So yes, the show should be 10 PM.
0 permalink